What We Do
We believe a financial plan is the first crucial step in developing a roadmap that will guide you to your financial goals, including your retirement. Plans are customized to help meet your specific goals, and are constantly monitored to handle life’s unexpected events. These financial planning services can include:
- Retirement accumulation and distribution
- College funding planning
- Estate and Trust planning
- Divorce planning
- Charitable and Planned Giving
We believe that successful portfolio management begins with you. We seek to create individual portfolios by learning about our clients' needs and goals. Our objective is to create a unique plan focused on long term success through strategic investment decisions. Portfolio management services include:
- Fee based Asset management
- Asset allocation services
- Brokerage Services
- Mutual funds. Stocks and Bonds
Queen City Capital Management LLC
Our in-house SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm, Queen City Capital Management, LLC provides our clients with comprehensive wealth management solutions. QCCM was formed in 2012 under the direction of Jeff Spitzmiller, CFA to provide Queen City clients with holistic wealth and investment management services.
QCCM takes a disciplined approach to investing using a strategic asset allocation approach with a tactical overlay to take advantage of constantly changing market conditions
Retirement Plan Services
Individual participation in company sponsored plans can be a tremendous source of retirement income funds for many individuals working for companies and non-profit entities. We believe that assisting employees make wise decisions concerning the investment choices available to them can be as important as deciding how much someone should direct into their retirement plan. Some of the services we assist employers and employees with include:
- Individualized Participant Advice and Education
- Investment Selection and Portfolio Management Services
- Investment Policy Statement Preparation
- Non-Discretionary Investment Advice
- Investment Due Diligence and Monitoring Services
What would you do if you were suddenly faced with a debilitating accident or illness rendering you incapable of earning income? How would you provide for your family in the face of such a crisis? Through disability income insurance, life insurance and/or long-term care insurance, you can have the peace of mind knowing your family is protected.
- DISABILITY INCOME INSURANCE
- An insurance policy that pays a portion of the insured's income in the event of a temporary illness or a permanent disability that prevents the insured from working.
- LIFE INSURANCE
- A contract wherein the insured pays a premium to an insurance company in return for the company's promise to pay the beneficiary (or beneficiaries) a defined amount upon the death of the insured. Term life, whole life and universal life are three of the more common form of life insurance available.
- LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
- This insurance is designed to safeguard against the costs associated with long term care by covering such expenses as nursing home care, in-home assistance, assisted living or adult day care.